Tuesday 27 January 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

   I haven't really got a clue what this award is all about, but I've been nominated by Olivia, so I'm going to follow the rules and see if someone ever tells me what it actually is! 

The Rules
  • Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 10 questions set by your nominater
  • Choose 3-10 nominees and set them 10 questions

11 Facts About Myself
  1. I'm diabetic
  2. I'm quarter Irish
  3. I'm an only child
  4. I wanted to be an actress up until the age of 17
  5. Singing is my biggest passion
  6. My aim is to live in either Chesire or Chelsea when I'm older
  7. I aspire to be like Fearne Cotton - her career is my dream!
  8. I'm obsessed with American Horror Story and Fresh Meat
  9. I've recently become a pescetarian
  10. I used to be a hurdler
  11. I hope to travel the world
My Nominees

My 10 Questions

If you could pick 5 guests of your choice who would invite to a dinner party?
   I'd actually probably invite a ridiculous amount of people, so this is pretty difficult having to choose my top 5!

  • Alex Turner - I have the most ridiculous crush on me and he could serenade me and it would just be absolutely perfect
  • Barak Obama - he reminds me of an overexcited puppy, I just love him!
  • Ed Sheeran - he's the most down to earth celebrity ever and he's just so lush! 
  • Meryl Streep - she is my absolute live aims and I just find her so so amazing
  • Evan Peters - HE IS JUST PERFECT.
Why did you start blogging?
   Originally I started blogging to show people in year 13 or a similar situation to me that you don't need to get into your first choice university to be able to make something of your life and still achieve your dreams. However, nowadays it's become more of a lifestyle blog, and that's the direction I want to take it in. It's also an opportunity for my friends to be able to know what I'm up to, because we're scattered all over the country now! 

If you could only use 3 products on your face at one time what would they be?

  • B&B cream - it moisturises and gives foundation coverage so it's a good all-rounder!
  • Nars Volumising Mascara - it's my absolute favourite mascara, for someone with dark eyelashes it's perfect!
  • MAC Ruby Woo - red lipstick is by far my favourite, and this is by far my favourite one
Do you have any hobbies?


  • Singing - like I said in a previous post, I've been doing it since I was 3, properly since I was 7, and it's my biggest passion
  • Rowing - a new hobby since going to university, but I absolutely adore it and I've realised surprised myself!
What would you wear if you could only have one outfit for the rest of your life?
    For New Years Eve 2014 I bought a black playsuit from Topshop and it's become my new favourite item of clothing. It can be dressed up or down depending on how I do my make up and what I pair it with, so I'd definitely choose that alongside my black Chelsea boots! It's so simple yet sophisticated and it's a definite all round winner in the style stakes. 

What do you want to achieve from your blog?
   I honestly don't have a clue. I already have achieved more than I ever thought I would - I have so many followers and views and people who are genuinely interested in my blog and what I get up to in my crazy life! I just hope it carries on going up and getting more successful and that I give people various ideas as to what to do about university both before they go and once they get there.

What is your biggest achievement so far?
   My school expedition to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands without a shadow of the doubt. Being 1 of 30 chosen out of over 400 students who applied was just such a surreal experience and it was by far the most amazing and rewarding month of my life to date. It made me realise how much we take for granted back home - seeing the childrens faces when we gave them our old clothes just made you realise how lucky we are to have the security that we do. I'd recommend it to anyone and I'm determined to go back one day. It was a life changing experience.

If you could be any character from any TV show/film who would it be and why?
   Rizzo - Grease. I'm obsessed with the film, knowing all the songs and dance routines and having been in a production of it. I love Rizzo's sass and her no-nonsense attitude, I feel like I should start channelling my inner Rizzo a bit more! Yet she also has a soft side and is ready to admit sometimes that she puts on a bit of a front, she's just such an amazing character! I'd never ever be able to do Stockard Channing justice though! 

What was your first ever make up item?
   I can't even remember when I started wearing make up, let along my first make up item! Knowing my obsession with magazines when I was younger though it was properly a tacky sparkly bright pink free lip gloss

What is your favourite fashion trend? 
   My all time favourite fashion trend is a classic block print cocktail dress with black or nude court shoe Louboutins. However, I'm aware that's a rather expensive trend, so if I had to go for a cheaper one I'd probably go for black skinny jeans, chelsea boots and a pretty shirt or blouse.

Questions For My Nominees

  1. If you could have a one way ticket anywhere where would it be?
  2. If you could meet any famous celebrity of your choice who would it be?
  3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  4. What are your go to shoes?
  5. Where is your favourite local place to visit?
  6. What do you hope people achieve from reading your blog?
  7. Who are your favourite bloggers and why?
  8. What's your number one way to relax after a busy day?
  9. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
  10. What is your go to album for long car journeys? 
Well there you go - you now know a little bit more about me! Be sure to talk a look at Olivia's blog seeing as she nominated me! If I nominated you then pop the list in the comments below so I can check out your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment