Thursday 15 January 2015

New Year, New Blog!

   Seeing as it's a new year I decided it was about time I started making my blog a bit more professional. However, after playing around for hours trying to get a new theme that I liked, I realised I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and that I should some proper help. Therefore, I recruited the help of Sarah, a blog designer, to create the perfect theme for my blog.
   I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone wanting their blog revamping - she's so lovely to work with and the end results are amazing! I was in awe of how quickly she took my ideas onboard and created the perfect theme for my blog. Within 24 hours she transformed it from an amateur blog to a much more professional one that I'm proud to show of! The price is so reasonable for the end product, at only £20 you'd be silly not to go for it! Definitely go and check out her website - http://www.trisarahtopssmiles.co.uk/p/home.html - she offers so many different things from blog designs to company card designs, and she can quite literally create anything regardless of how in detail your ideas may be! 
   For those of you who know me, you'll understand my obsession with elephants and therefore it was key that I had them in my design somewhere, and I honestly think my new blog design represents me well! 
   Alongside getting a new blog design, I've realised it's time I started being a better blogger and taking more photos, as they liven up posts and it'd be better if I showed you what I was up to rather than just telling you! So I promise that this year there'll be plenty more photographs in my blog posts. I've also realised the importance of social media, so I've now got all the links to my various different social media sites on my blog, so you can easily find me! But just in case I'll pop them below as well. 
   As the title says - new year, new blog!

Twitter
Facebook
Google +
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your blog, so organised and simple yet so pretty! Love it.
    Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love yours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah is currently doing a makeover on my blog...Can't wait to see her ideas. Yours looks lovely!
    www.thelifeandlovesoflolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete