Sunday 21 December 2014

19th Birthday Celebrations Round Two!

   Last night finally saw me reunited with my home girls and it was bloody amazing! After a massive build up it was lush to finally be able to see them again, and I certainly wasn't disappointed! Beth was coming over early to get ready at mine, and Lydia was coming over beforehand to do my makeup, so I was able to have a massive catchup with them and we all filled each other in on our university adventures! It reminded me how much I love getting ready with other people and how much I've missed my girls, it was as if we'd never been apart from one another! Lydia is absolutely incredible at doing hair and make up, she made me feel like a princess! I felt so confident in my dress and I just couldn't wait to get out and meet all the other girls and get drunk and celebrate in style! Although we had prinks at mine they were tiny compared to our Manchester prinks, but I think the three of us knew the rest of the night was going to be pretty heavy!
   Seeing everyone just made my ridiculously happy. We were all jumping on each other and screaming and catching up, it was honestly just perfect! The whole night was a massive laugh and I just enjoyed myself so so much! Kettering night life might be absolutely appalling compared to Manchester, but being reunited with my girls and bumping into loads of old school friends make it a hell of a lot more enjoyable! Remarkably I can remember the majority of the night given the 13 jager bombs I had amongst other drinks, probably because my friends are more into pacing drinks throughout the night than we are in Manchester!
   My girls made sure my birthday celebrations were perfect, and I'm so happy to be home for Christmas.






No comments:

Post a Comment