Friday 3 October 2014

Goodbye Student Loan

   These past two days I have discovered that I have a serious online shopping addiction. My student loan came in on Thursday and I've already spent far too much! I've actually been incredibly well-behaved for me, but it's still been a bit ridiculous. For some absurd reason I've decided I need a completely new wardrobe and make up and accessories for my room, despite the fact I already came with plenty! Although there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of retail therapy, do not do it as soon as your loan comes in, trust me it's a bad move! Thankfully I'm a bit of a bargain hunter when it comes to shopping, so I did get a lot for what I spent. All my uni friends keep calling me a shopaholic because there's constantly parcels waiting for me in reception. The only advice I really have, is that although you will want to go crazy when your student loan comes in, remember that you need to live on it for the next three months! Therefore, choose what you really need to buy, and don't buy anything just for the sake of it because you can, because you'll regret it when you can't afford any food!






No comments:

Post a Comment